WebFOCUS Designer Accreditation
If you want to validate, build, and apply your expertise within your organization, or promote your skills in a “for-hire” context, Information Builders new WebFOCUS Designer Accreditation will help you reach your goals.
Click here to learn more or see purchasing options below. Any questions, send email to email@example.com.
An accreditation exam assesses your knowledge and hands-on proficiency with WebFOCUS Designer:
- A two-part exam:
- Part One consists of 50 core skills questions, including diagnostic queries, to test your knowledge.
- Part Two consists of two or more technical challenges to test your hands-on proficiency.
- A score of 75% or higher, for each of the two parts, is required for accreditation.
- Applied skills testing (Part Two) takes place in a fully-configured, WebFOCUS environment.
- Candidates receive randomly selected core skills questions and technical challenges.
- Results will be sent to each candidate within seven days. One core skills (Part One) retake is included.
- New release features will be reflected in the Accreditation Exam in line with the WebFOCUS Roadmap.
- Free online prep resources
Registration for the WebFOCUS Designer Associate Accreditation Exam:
- Cost = $400
- Includes 1 core skills retake (Part One)
- You must log in to check out.
- To purchase a single WebFOCUS Designer Accreditation (one user), add to cart.
- To purchase more than one WebFOCUS Designer Accreditation (multiple users), complete this form.
EdPack or Purchase Order
Complete this form.