If you want to validate, build, and apply your expertise within your organization, or promote your skills in a “for-hire” context, Information Builders WebFOCUS 8206 Accreditation will help you reach your goals.
- At the Associate level, demonstrate your ability to build basic WebFOCUS 8206 components—reports, charts, visualizations, pages, and simple portals—and support WebFOCUS 8206 applications.
- When you are ready, advance your accreditation to the Professional level, proving you have the experience and knowledge to build and deploy enterprise-grade applications.
In each case, a two-part accreditation exam assesses your knowledge and hands-on proficiency with WebFOCUS 8206
|Associate||Fifty (50) random-selection questions, including diagnostic queries, to test your knowledge of core WebFOCUS.||One or more random-selected technical challenges to test your hands-on proficiency with WebFOCUS.|
|Professional||Twenty-Five (25) random-selection questions, including diagnostic queries, to test your knowledge of core WebFOCUS.||Scenario based technical challenge to test your hands-on proficiency with WebFOCUS applications.|
- The cost for each Associate level and Professional level Accreditation Exam is $400, which includes one Part One retake.
- A score of 75% or higher, for each of the two parts, is required for accreditation.
- When you receive a passing Part One grade, move on to Part Two.
- Testing for Part Two takes place in a fully-configured, proctored WebFOCUS environment. After completing Part Two, results will be delivered to you within seven days.
- WebFOCUS 8207 Accreditation is in development. For more information, contact us at Customer_Success@ibi.com
- New release features will be reflected in the Accreditation Exam in line with the WebFOCUS Roadmap.
- See the Accreditation Prep Path below for a list of free online prep resources.
Accreditation Prep Path
Your path to accreditation success is as easy as 1, 2, 3…
Register for an Accreditation Exam!
- To purchase a single WebFOCUS 8206 Associate Accreditation (one user) via credit card or Paypal, add to cart.
- To purchase a single WebFOCUS 8206 Professional Accreditation (one user) via credit card or Paypal, add to cart.
- To purchase via Enterprise Education Subscription or purchase order, or to purchase more than one WebFOCUS 8206 Accreditation (multiple users), complete this form.