The class will guide WebFOCUS users through the full process of creating visual and analytical content, from setting up a new environment, creating users, groups, preparing metadata, and creating reports, charts, visualizations to developing personal portal pages.
You will learn how to:
- Create new domains for content
- Add and assign new users to roles
- Connect to data sources
- Create new synonyms and modify with the synonym editor
- Upload a data set and create new auto-generated content
- Create visual and tabular charts and reports for data analysis
- Create a customized personal portal page for organizing content
Who should take this class:
New WebFOCUS developers, advanced WebFOCUS users, and application administrators who manage user access.
Also available as eGuide
View all Video Assist videos and Self-service videos on the Business User Edition Information Center