This course is also available for these releases.
This course will show you how to transform any WebFOCUS data source into visually insightful InfoGraphics, delivering important communications to your employees and customers. You will learn to create short, concise Infographics and deliver stories that generate instant comprehension.
- You will learn:
- The value of infographics
- The workflow used to develop insightful infographics
- Requirements to create an infographic story
- How to create an infographic template
- How to populate a template with data using WebFOCUS
- How to distribute a WebFOCUS Infographic
Using a virtual environment that is available for 10 hours over 14 days, and in-session course materials, you will work through hands-on exercises and complete a challenge exercise to test your understanding. A PDF copy of the course manual is included for your reference.
Who should take this class:
Application Developers, Business Analysts, and end users who can benefit from creating dynamically driven infographics.
390S8207: Self-Service Analytics with InfoAssist (Basic Techniques)