This Server Administration course will show you how to take to administer a server on a daily basis. You’ll learn how to configure an adapter server, techniques for balancing performance and resource utilization using the Server Console, debugging tips and tools that make diagnosing problems a snap, and how to control your server environment on a daily basis to take advantage of the power of the adapter server. You will learn about different security models to protect and manage privileges based on the user role car the Server Console can be accessed even by the basic user.
You will learn how to:
• Visually and conceptually understand the iWay server architecture
• Configure an adapter server
• Manage adapter server operations on a daily basis
• Configure a data source and set up metadata for an adapter server
• Create user and service profiles
• Troubleshoot and solve problems
• Tune your adapter server for efficient performance
• Securing reporting server web console and managing privileges
• Add and configure a remote server
Who should take this class:
This course is for server and application administrators who are working with a WebFOCUS Reporting Server, or an iWay DataMigrator Server.
Also available as eGuide
Next recommended courses: