This course will show you how to use Information Builders’ InfoAssist+, an enterprise-grade analytics tool connected to the WebFOCUS BI and analytics platform, for governed self-service reporting, analysis, and data discovery. It will also introduce you to the WebFOCUS BI infrastructure and background information necessary to use InfoAssist+ effectively.
You will learn how to:
• Report from simple and dimension-enabled metadata
• Create static and interactive tabular reports
• Display detailed and aggregate information from one or more data sources
• Declare your own virtual fields, based on alphanumeric, numeric, and date formats
• Control which data rows are to be included in a variety of output display formats
• Build charts and maps from a wide selection of available templates
• Use InfoAssist+ built-in features to easily create data discovery type of displays
• Combine multiple tabular reports and charts into one document
Who should take this class:
This course is for users new to InfoAssist+ wanting to create and share their own reports and charts for reporting and analysis and/or data discovery purposes.
Also available as eGuide