This course is also available for these releases.
This course shows you how to perform basic self-service reporting, analytics, and data discovery using WebFOCUS InfoAssist. It also introduces you to the WebFOCUS BI infrastructure that forms the basis for creating a variety of comprehensive reports, graphs, charts, and maps.
- Learn how to:
- Report from simple and dimension-enabled metadata
- Create static and interactive tabular reports
- Display detailed and aggregate information from one or more data sources
- Declare your own virtual fields, based on alphanumeric, numeric, and date formats
- Control which data rows are to be included in a variety of output display formats
- Build charts and maps from a wide selection of available templates
- Use InfoAssist built-in features to easily create data discovery type of displays
- Combine multiple tabular reports and charts into one document
- Create content thumbnails and add them to the WebFOCUS portal content area
Who should take this class:
This course is for Business Analysts or Developers – or any user - who wants to create WebFOCUS reports etc, share them for reporting, analysis, or data discovery purposes.