This course goes beyond the basics to show you how to use Information Builders’ InfoAssist+ for governed self-service reporting, analysis, and data discovery. Besides point-and-click methodologies, it also covers techniques and best practices to gain more insights about your data.
You will learn how to:
- Use Boolean logic and filter for aggregated data values
- Specify parameters for dynamic filters, measures, and dimensions
- Automatically link procedures to display additional related information
- Set up customized links to procedures that dig deeper into your data
- Build free-form reports
- Retrieve unmatched data
- Cache data for further processing
- Rank values with an “all others” category
- Customize charts and animate them over a given time span
- Create an active display where multiple charts are interconnected
- Generate reporting and charting templates
Who should take this class:
This course is for users who are somewhat familiar with InfoAssist+ wanting to learn more about the many robust features available for analysis and data discovery purposes.
Also available as eGuide