This course is also available for these releases.
This introductory course gets you started learning the fundamentals of building reports, covering concepts and techniques.
Using a virtual environment that is available for 10 hours over 14 days, and in-session course materials, you will work through hands-on exercises and complete a challenge exercise to test your understanding. A PDF copy of the course manual is included for your reference.
Learn how to:
- Navigate the interface and explore its options
- Create different types of basic reports commonly found in applications
- Create procedures with multiple components for customized reports
- Employ basic filter techniques to control report output
- Build virtual fields to customize your reporting content
- Employ style sheets and traffic lighting for effective data visualization
- Display report output in Excel and PDF
- Create interactive content with In-Document Analytics format
Who should take this class:
Application Developers and Report Developers who need to create content for WebFOCUS applications.
Knowledge of Business Intelligence (BI) reporting concepts and operational data sources.