As the final class in the Reporting Essentials series, you will learn the most advanced concepts and practical report techniques that you will be able to use the day you return from class. Continuing to expand your knowledge of App Studio, this class will prepare you with all the right skills to make a reporting application effective, powerful, and efficient.
You will learn how to:
- Create and use data server applications
- Embed images into your reports
- Build compound documents
- Create active dashboards
- Merge data sources together
- Apply reporting techniques for specialized output
- Apply advanced joining techniques
- Apply SQL topics such as traces and passthru
- Create Reporting Objects
Who should take this class:
Application Developers and Report Developers who will be using App Studio to create WebFOCUS applications.
Also available as eGuide