Expand your knowledge beyond what you have learned in the Reporting Essentials – Part 1 course. Using App Studio, this class will explore additional concepts and techniques for creating insightful application content through advanced filtering, constructing effective virtual columns, and producing sophisticated reports.
You will learn how to:
- Employ advanced filtering techniques
- Control complex expressions for virtual columns
- Simplify your calculations with prefix operators
- Format numeric-oriented reports easily with cumulative totals, section headings and totals
- Enhance content by accessing multiple data sources
- Provide reporting flexibility for users with variables
- Enable investigative analysis from summary to detail with drill-downs
- Explore extract file techniques, such as creating HOLD files, or SQL Subqueries
Who should take this class:
Application Developers and Report Developers who will be using App Studio to create sophisticated content for WebFOCUS applications.
Also available as eGuide
WebFOCUS Bootcamp or Reporting Essentials - Part 1 (Self Study).