Expand your knowledge beyond what you have learned in the Reporting Essentials – Part 2 course. Using App Studio, this class will explore additional concepts and techniques for turning your existing procedures into effective, sophisticated application content. Gain insight for managing your resources efficiently.
You will learn how to:
• Utilize content stored in the Data Servers environment node
• Add visual impact to your reports
• Build multi-page documents
• Create active dashboards
• Merge data sources
• Apply reporting techniques for specialized output
• Employ advanced joining techniques
• Explore new partition functions
Who should take this class:
Application Developers and Report Developers who will be using App Studio to create sophisticated content for WebFOCUS applications.