This course is also available for these releases.
Expand your WebFOCUS reporting knowledge beyond what you have learned in the Reporting Essentials – Part 2 course. Using App Studio, this class explores additional concepts and techniques for converting your existing procedures into effective, sophisticated application content. Gain insights for managing your resources efficiently!
Note: This course reflects the new WebFOCUS 8207 Home Page interface.
Learn how to:
- Utilize content stored in the Data Servers environment node
- Add visual impact to your reports
- Build multi-page documents
- Create active dashboards
- Merge data sources
- Apply reporting techniques for specialized output
- Employ advanced joining techniques
- Explore new partition functions
Who should take this class:
Application Developers and Report Developers who will be using App Studio to create sophisticated content for WebFOCUS applications.