This two-day workshop will teach you how to build and implement a corporate scorecard with WebFOCUS Performance Management Framework (PMF). Using a role-based approach, you will become familiar with PMF terminology and scorecard analysis, including perspectives, objectives, measures, metrics, and dimensions. You will also learn to use the Web 2.0 collaborative features in PMF, including adding feedback and creating alerts and tasks.
You will learn how to:
- Implement strategic accountability using projects and processes
- Understand and administer roles in PMF
- Create objectives and ad hoc measures
- Add weights to objectives across strategies
- Create, load, and schedule measures
- Use strategy maps to link objectives
- Add operational reports
- Work with gadgets
Who should take this class:
PMF Consumers, Analysts, Authors and Managers who need to learn the basics of working with PMF.
Additional Knowledge: Basic knowledge of performance management systems is recommended.
Next recommended courses: