The Master Data Governance with Omni-Gen Class is a complete introduction to the use of the Omni Governance Console (OGC) as a framework for data analysis of Omni-Gen master and instance records, and the management and execution of the Data Governance remediation process.
Using hands-on sessions, the student performs the administrative, analysis and remediation tasks required of data stewards. Data is remediated through direct correction and submission; also instance records are manually merged or split.
In this class the student will:
- Understand the general architecture and components of Master Data Management & Governance using Omni-Gen;
- Review the functionality and operation of the Omni Governance in order to effect remediation of Omni-Gen master and instance data;
- Configure OGC roles and users using the Administration console;
- Review and define views for the instance and master data;
- Use the 360 Viewer application to review instance and master data, and identify remediation issues and tickets;
- Use Remediation to correct and resubmit instances for regrouping and modification.
Who should take this class:
This course is directed to the Data Stewards tasked with maintaining data quality on Omni-Gen delivered master data.
IT developers support Master Data Governance process can also benefit from this.