This course will show you how to build a professional dashboard. Using WebFOCUS Designer, you will build a series of user interfaces for existing reports and charts.
You will learn how to:
- Create dashboards using WebFOCUS Designer
- Create custom dashboard themes for WebFOCUS Designer
- Create a filter section and a modal filter window
- Create reusable dashboard templates
- Set up the Global Name feature
- Add Page Designer pages to a WebFOCUS Portal
Using a virtual environment that is available for 10 hours over 14 days, and in-session course materials, you will work through hands-on exercises and complete a challenge exercise to test your understanding. A PDF copy of the course manual is included for your reference.
Who should take this class:
This course is for application developers who will create and maintain web-based applications and dashboards using WebFOCUS Designer for a corporate intranet site or the Internet.
Next Recommended Courses: Please review the WebFOCUS Training Roadmap to determine your next recommended courses.