The iWay Trading Partner Manager Essentials is designed as an advanced course to teach the student how to integrate B2B partner information with iWay Service Manager. The student will learn how to interface the iWay Trading Partner Manager Console to record partner metadata. This course will demonstrate skills on how to use the iWay Functional Language (iFL) to issue TPM commands from within an iWay Service Manger process flow to interface information recorded in the TPM database. This course is a 1-day instructor led training session.
You will learn how to:
- Understand Trading Partner Manager and its architecture
- Build Metadata for partners in the Trading Partner Manager Console
- Build a Process Flow to use iFL TPM calls to interface the TPM Database
- Build a Channel and an Application to call the TPM Process Flow
- Understand how the 997 Acknowledgement document is processed for partners
- Dynamically call iSM Transforms in a Process Flow based on TPM partner metadata
Who should take this class:
The iWay Trading Partner Manager course should be taken by IT developers required to build enterprise applications involving EDI, HIPAA, and SWIFT type transactions using the iWay software suite.
Also available as eGuide