The iWay Service Manager Tooling Techniques course provides the student tools and techniques to complete a project and migrate it into a production environment. The training provides the skills to manage and monitor applications across iWay environments.
You will learn how to:
- Review the iSM Self Study Course
- Complete Your Application
- Apply advanced error handling and CatchError processing
- Manage and monitor your applications using iWay Sentinel
- Apply advanced iIA and Ant scripting
- Create a Web Service of the Customer application
- Read multiple inputs into a single canonical
- Build Cross Channel Services
Who should take this class:
The Advanced iWay Service Manager Tooling Techniques course should be taken by IT enterprise application developers.
Also available as eGuide
Prerequisites: 1 – 3 months experience with iWay 7 service manager creating Applications, Channels and Process flows.