The iWay Data Quality Server Golden Record and Advanced Techniques is designed as an advanced course to teach the student iWay Data Quality Match and Merge concepts and to provide the knowledge and skills to Standardizing Addresses using Loqate, Online Services and Integration with iWay Service Manager. The student will learn how to design DQS Plans to facilitate the matching and merging of information between applications and systems. This course will demonstrate skills on how to use Matching Measures and Matching Rules to zero in on matched records more precisely. The student will learn how to pass transactions from an iWay Service Manager Application to a called DQS plan to cleanse data before moving the transaction on to the next phase of processing. This course is a 2-day instructor led training session.
You will learn how to:
- Review the One Day DQS Self Study Course
- Understanding DQS Online Services
- Introduction to Extended Unification (Match)
- Build the Extended Unification Plan using SimpleKey and Union Strategies
- Build the Union Strategy using Matching Rules and Measures
- Understanding the Merge (Representative Creator) Step
- DQS Repository Setup
- Understanding How to Use Loqate to Validate Addresses
Who should take this class:
The iWay Data Quality Essentials Self-Study course should be taken by Data Architects, Data Stewards, and IT developers required to build enterprise applications using the iWay software suite.
Also available as eGuide