The iWay DataMigrator Advanced Techniques course is designed as an advanced course to teach the student iWay DataMigrator advanced concepts, and to provide the knowledge and skills to build complex applications to Extract, Transform, and Load data targets. The student will learn how to take existing data and process flows and push them into production, build a star schema data warehouse, build complex load routines, and load the data into a target using Change Data Capture techniques.
The iWay DataMigrator Self-Study course serves as a prerequisite for the iWay DataMigrator Advanced Techniques course to further manage and monitor your deployed applications. The iWay DataMigrator Advanced Techniques course is an instructor led two-day curriculum. A PDF copy of the course manual is included for your reference.
You will learn how to:
- Push an application into production
- Understand and build a star schema data warehouse
- Use the various Data Load Operating Modes
- Build complex load routines – advanced techniques
- Create a data flow using a File Listener
- Consume a REST Service
- Utilize Change Data Capture
- Debug and optimize a data/process flow
Who should take this class:
IT developers who have taken the iWay DataMigrator Self-Study course (or have equivalent experience), and who are required to manage complex applications for extracting, transforming, and loading data targets in the enterprise.