The iWay Data Quality Essentials Self-Study is designed as an introductory course to teach the student iWay Data Quality concepts and to provide the knowledge and skills to build Cleansing and Standardization Plans. The student will learn how to begin designing DQS Plans to facilitate the profiling and cleansing of information between applications and systems. This course serves as a prerequisite for the iWay Data Quality Golden Record and Advanced Techniques course to further unifying (match and merge) cleansed data. Following your in-session course guide and working in your personal virtual environment, available for 15 hours over 28 days, you will work through many hands-on exercises to build Data Quality plans to profile, clean, and standardize your application data. A PDF copy of the course manual is included for your reference.
You will learn how to:
- Define Data Quality and identify use cases
- Build a Data Quality Profiling Plan
- Cleanse Customer Name records
- Cleanse Customer Address records
- Cleanse Customer Phone records
- Combine the Customer Name, Address, and Phone records into a single dataset
- Create records for Match and Remediation tickets
Who should take this class:
The iWay Data Quality Essentials Self-Study course should be taken by Data Architects, Data Stewards, and IT developers required to build enterprise applications using the iWay software suite.
Additional Knowledge: None