The iWay 8 (iSM) Application Implementation Techniques is designed as an advanced course to teach the student more complex iWay Server techniques and to further the knowledge and skills to extend integrated Applications into a production environment. Expanding on the knowledge taught in the self-study course, the student will learn how to put the Orders application into a production environment using techniques to finalize the application. The course introduces the concepts for hosting and consuming Restful Application Modeling Language (RAML) APIs using JSON formatted files. Helpful iWay Service Manager techniques such as reading multiple data formats in a single application, building cross-channel applications, and how to use the iWay SDK to write your own Ant application deployment routines will be presented. Following your in-session course guide and working in your personal virtual environment, you will work through many hands-on exercises to build integration projects for deployment as an iWay Integrated application in this two day instructor led course. A PDF copy of the course manual is included for your reference.
You will learn how to:
- Complete an application and prepare it for a production environment.
- Catch errors in your application using advanced error processing to provide 24/7 running of the application.
- Use the Process Flow Debugger to develop your application integration.
- Use iWay Service Manager to Host a Restful Application Modeling Language (RAML) API.
- Use iWay Service Manager to consume a Restful API application.
- Read multiple inputs (data formats) through the Channel and incorporate it into your application.
- Build an application using cross-channel techniques Using Ordered Queues.
- Manipulate the applications’ build.xml file using Ant programming techniques.
Who should take this class:
The iWay 8 (iSM) Application Implementation Techniques course should be taken by IT developers required to build enterprise applications using the iWay software suite.
Also available as eGuide