The iWay Service Manager Essentials Self-Study is designed as an introductory course to teach the student iWay Server concepts and to provide the knowledge and skills to build an integrated Application. The student will learn how to begin designing systems to facilitate the transfer of information between applications and systems. This course serves as a prerequisite for the iWay Service Manager Tooling Technique’s course to further manage and monitor your deployed applications. Following your in-session course guide and working in your personal virtual environment, available for 10 hours over 14 days, you will work through many hands-on exercises to build integration projects for deployment as an iWay integrated Application. A PDF copy of the course manual is included for your reference and to guide you through the building/deployment of an Application.
You will learn how to:
- Describe the iWay Architecture and Components
- Plan and Design an Integration Project
- Use the iWay integration Tools the build/deploy an Application Project
- Build a Process Flow, Sub-Process Flow, JSON controlled Looping Process Flow
- Transform Documents of different formats
- Retrieve/ Insert data from an RDBMS data source
- Use Debugging and Tracing Techniques to Monitor the Application
- Use the Iterator Object to Process Multiple Transactions
Who should take this class:
The iWay Service Manager Essentials Self-Study course should be taken by IT developers required to build enterprise applications using the iWay software suite.