The third course in the InfoAssist Essentials series is specifically directed toward application and report developers that will be actively involved with the most sophisticated content development using InfoAssist. In addition to the more complex features and techniques, participants will also learn and explore functionality that will round out their knowledge of InfoAssist and developing effective application content.
You will learn how to:
- Create effective Reporting Objects for use by other InfoAssist users
- Create and use a Hold file within the InfoAssist tool
- Develop and utilize InfoMini applications
- Explore the details of Metadata and how elements can affect reporting
- Explore administrative functions that will impact the InfoAssist user community
- Maximize efficiencies in reporting against relational tables
Who should take this class:
Report Developers or Application Developers that will be creating more complex reporting output, different format types, as well as charts using active technologies, with InfoAssist.
Also available as eGuide
Additional Knowledge: Required: InfoAssist Essentials – Part 1 and 2