Expand your knowledge beyond what you have learned in the InfoAssist Essentials – Part 1 course. Explore additional concepts and techniques for creating insightful application content through advanced filtering, constructing effective virtual columns, and producing sophisticated report layouts.
You will learn how to:
- Employ advanced filtering techniques
- Control complex expressions for virtual columns
- Format numeric-oriented reports easily with cumulative totals, section headings and totals
- Convey trends clearly with charts
- Enhance content by accessing multiple data sources
- Consolidate content with multi-page documents and active dashboards
- Produce reports in different output types including, but not limited to, PDF, Excel, Accordion, and Table of Contents
Who should take this class:
Business Analysts or Report Developers who will be using InfoAssist to create sophisticated content for WebFOCUS applications.
Also available as eGuide
Additional Knowledge: Required: InfoAssist Essentials – Part 1