Are you looking for ways to incorporate WebFOCUS content into your custom application? With this course, you will work through examples on how to embed WebFOCUS Portals, InfoAssist+ reports and charts, and ReportCaster schedules into your custom applications using RESTFul web services. The course is primarily delivered in HTML and jQuery but the principles are the same for other development languages.
You will learn how to:
- Configure WebFOCUS for embedded BI
- Embed WebFOCUS Portal in custom applications
- Embed InfoAssist+ using RESTFul web services
- Creating ReportCaster schedules using RESTFul web services
- Browse through WebFOCUS Repository using RESTFul web services
Using a virtual environment that is available for 10 hours over 14 days, and in-session course materials, you will work through hands-on exercises and complete a challenge exercise to test your understanding. A PDF copy of the course manual is included for your reference.
Who should take this class:
This course is for developers who wish to learn how to embed WebFOCUS content into their custom applications.
Self-service Analytics with InfoAssist (Basic Techniques), HTML, jQuery
Recommended Prerequisites:Security Administration, WebFOCUS Advanced Security