This App Studio course will show you how to build user-based solutions, concentrating on layout, design, and responsive behavior. In this course, you will use App Studio’s HTML Canvas to build context-aware html components that can be viewed on devices of varying screen sizes. In this course, you will discuss design considerations for responsive web applications.
You will learn how to:
- Create responsive html documents using App Studio’s responsive design templates
- Create responsive html document dashboards using App Studio’s report component
- Convert existing static html document dashboards into responsive html document dashboards
- Leverage external script libraries in App Studio to create responsive contents
- Add responsive html documents to the WebFOCUS Portal
Who should take this class:
This course is for advanced application developers tasked with creating and maintaining web-based applications using App Studio for a corporate intranet site or the Internet.
Also available as eGuide