How can you make your WebFOCUS reports and graphs available in a web application? This course will show you how to build a cohesive, efficient, professional user interface for your reporting application. Using Developer Studio’s HTML Composer tool, you will build a web application and discuss how it can be deployed in several different environments.
You will learn how to:
- Graphically build a user interface for your Web application using components such as tabs, images, reports, graphs, frames, lines, text and others
- Incorporate WebFOCUS parameterized procedures and form controls, including list boxes, drop-down lists, calendars, sliders, radio buttons and check boxes
- Create Active pages where components interact with each other and their controls to efficiently analyze business situations
- Create Guided Reports and Forms
- Fully test your application and all its components
- Discuss different deployment scenarios and their considerations
Who should take this class:
Application Developers who will be creating web-based reporting applications using WebFOCUS Developer Studio for deployment over a corporate intranet site or the Internet.
Also available as eGuide