In this course, you will learn how to build a self-service environment that optimizes BI consumption for business users. You will learn how to create a customized, responsive interface for WebFOCUS content using styling elements and CSS Themes. This course will show you how to create responsive portals for mobile devices and portals that allow authorized users to create their own content and collaborate among their colleagues with blogs and comments.
Following your in-session course guide and working in your personal virtual environment, available for 10 hours over 14 days, you will work through many hands-on exercises to build a WebFOCUS Collaborative Portal. A PDF copy of the course manual is included for your reference.
You will learn how to:
- Navigate and understand the components of the portal and designer interfaces
- Customize the look and feel of the portal user interface
- Create a complete comprehensive Responsive Portal
- Create and Share personal pages from My Content
- Share content from various domains and users
- Add portal and content collaboration and blog containers
- Create a Filter Panel page to refresh content
- Create user customizable pages using the Easy Selector
Who should take this class:
Developers responsible for creating and styling user interfaces for enterprise WebFOCUS Content.