This course is also available for these releases.
This self-study course teaches you how to create and modify chart visualizations using WebFOCUS Designer, including how to choose the best chart style for your specific use case.
- Learn how to:
- Select a data source and chart type
- Identify elements to be included in the chart
- Specify different types of filters to limit the data for the visualization
- Modify the chart styling
- Display multiple charts in a matrix
- Construct animated and interactive charts
- Create Choropleth and proportional symbol maps
- Work with chart extensions
Using a virtual environment that is available for 10 hours over 14 days, and in-session course materials, you will work through hands-on exercises and complete a challenge exercise to test your understanding. A PDF copy of the course manual is included for your reference.
Who should take this class:
Application Developers and Business Users wanting to create charts in WebFOCUS Designer for analysis and/or data discovery purposes.