This self-paced course will provide you with the necessary skills to create and modify charts in WebFOCUS Designer. It will also show you how to choose an appropriate chart style for your visualization needs.You will learn how to:
- Select a data source and chart type
- Identify elements to be included in the chart
- Specify different types of filters to limit the data for the visualization
- Modify the chart styling
- Display multiple charts in a matrix
- Construct animated and interactive charts
- Create Choropleth and proportional symbol maps
- Work with chart extensions
Who should take this class:
Application Developers and Business Users wanting to create charts in WebFOCUS Designer for analysis and/or data discovery purposes.
Application Developers and Business Users who are new to WebFOCUS Designer.