Graphic representation of data is critical for presenting today’s business information. InfoAssist enables you to easily create different types of simple and complex charts. This course will prepare developers and business users to choose the right chart for an effective presentation, create it, and enhance it appropriately for the best information. Not only will you learn navigation of the tool, you will create an abundance of different chart types and learn how they might fit for your application content.
You will learn how to:
- Follow a recommended process for creating a chart
- Navigate through the InfoAssist interface and options for charting
- Explore the different types of charts that are available for development using InfoAssist
- Customize your charts with built-in features
- Examine popular techniques for enhancing your charts
- Effectively create drill-down style content
- Create content that utilizes the latest HTML 5 web standard
Who should take this class:
Business Analysts or Developers who want to learn how to create visually engaging and effective charts for their applications.
Also available as eGuide