In this webinar, you are introduced to WebFOCUS 8’s major enhancements in navigation, reporting and charting development using InfoAssist, and content deployment using the new BI Portal.
Learning Objectives include:
- Launching WebFOCUS 8 and general navigation improvements
- Content management and access via the WebFOCUS 8 launch page
- Domain content setup and organization, as compared to WebFOCUS 7.x
- Creating new content using InfoAssist, and understanding InfoAssist improvements
- Using the new charting capabilities and chart types in InfoAssist
- Understanding additional reporting functions within InfoAssist, including HOLD files and SQL scripting
- Deploying content using the new BI Portal
Who should take this class:
Experienced WebFOCUS 7.x administrators and developers.