How can you produce highly complex reports, and run them more efficiently in your business environment? With this course, you’ll learn techniques to think critically about a business reporting need and translate it to a very productive WebFOCUS request. You will also be able to look at existing reports and eliminate needless processes.
You will learn how to:
- Decide what tools to use
- Manage report output through Hold files
- Control the destination of an extract file
- Control the order of data displayed
- Rank and group data automatically
- Sort aggregated data
- Use complex screening techniques
- Calculate using subtotal values
- Generate summary information
- Add flexibility to your report request
- Call a procedure from another procedure
- Work efficiently with reports on presorted data
- Select efficient join techniques
- Merge data using the Match Wizard
- Add visual impact to reports
- Highlight data with conditional styling
- Visually display complex data
Who should take this class:
Application developers and report developers working with WebFOCUS Developer Studio or WebFOCUS Report Developer who want to increase their knowledge of the WebFOCUS reporting tools.
Also available as eGuide
Additional Knowledge: Report Painter Part 1 or WebFOCUS Bootcamp.
Next recommended courses: