This course will show you how to build a professional user interface for your InfoApps application. Using App Studio’s HTML canvas tool, you will build a cohesive and efficient series of user interfaces for existing reports and charts that range from non-parameterized procedures to heavily parameterized self-service procedures.
You will learn how to:
- Lay out content and modify their attributes
- Create a custom template for a consistent look-and-feel
- Have the web page reference external and embedded procedures
- Populate controls statically and dynamically when the web page loads
- Use HTML canvas graphical tools to show and hide objects on the web page
- Dynamically populate calendar controls and limit their range choices
Who should take this class:
This course is for application developers who will create and maintain web-based applications using App Studio for a corporate intranet site or the Internet.
Also available as eGuide
Reporting Essentials – Parts 1 & 2 v8.x (or equivalent experience).