Expand your App Studio knowledge to display information beyond reports and charts by using location analytic techniques with maps to visually display geographical information. By working with App Studio’s HTML canvas, you will develop static and interactive mapping applications.
You will learn how to:
- Build maps with multiple data layers
- Include optional demographic layers
- Switch base maps
- Display related map information in a report and chart
- Have bi-directional filtering between a map, report, and chart
- Customize the appearance of map widgets with stylesheets
- Create custom controls in lieu of map widgets
Using a virtual environment that is available for 10 hours over 14 days, and in-session course materials, you will work through hands-on exercises and complete a challenge exercise to test your understanding. A PDF copy of the course manual is included for your reference.
Who should take this class:
Application Developers and Report Developers who will be using App Studio to build webpages displaying geographical information.