How can you quickly and easily create a customized interface for WebFOCUS Managed Reporting content? How do you secure it and limit access to specific content? How can you create a professional looking portal using styling elements? How can you create a responsive portal for mobile devices? This course will answer all these questions and teach you how to create a comprehensive, modern portal for groups and users in your organization.
You will learn how to:
- Navigate and understand the different components of the BI Portal interface and the Portal Designer.
- Customize the look and feel of the portal user interface.
- Create a complete comprehensive multi-page portal.
- Use the Portal Designer properties.
- Secure the portal using the WebFOCUS security model.
- Limit access to specific pages using the WebFOCUS security model.
- Create a responsive portal that dynamically resizes to various screen sizes and orientations.
Who should take this class:
Developers responsible for creating, styling, and securing user interfaces to enterprise WebFOCUS content.
Also available as eGuide