How can you quickly and easily create a customized interface for WebFOCUS Managed Reporting content? How do you secure it and limit access to specific content? How can you create global filtering ability for an entire portal page of content? How can you create a professional looking portal using styling elements? This course will answer all these questions and teach you how to create a comprehensive, modern portal for groups and users in your organization.
You will learn how to:
- Navigate and understand the different components of the BI Portal interface and the Portal Designer.
- Create a simple multi-tabbed portal.
- Add content to an existing portal created using an Enterprise template.
- Create a new portal completely from scratch.
- Use the Portal Designer properties.
- Use the Developer Studio Composer tool to create filtering for a portal page.
- Secure a single portal using the WebFOCUS security model.
- Secure a multi-page portal using the WebFOCUS security model.
- Style the portal and its components.
Who should take this class:
Developers responsible for creating, styling, and securing user interfaces to enterprise WebFOCUS content.
Also available as eGuide