Updated with all new examples! Are you familiar with the WebFOCUS graphical user interface, but need to know more about the underlying code that gets generated from your actions? Do you need to understand FOCUS/WebFOCUS reports you have inherited? With this course, you will learn the basic syntax contained in a FOCUS or WebFOCUS report request.
- Understand the syntax of the FOCUS language
- Comprehend WebFOCUS processing of requests
- Create detailed and summary reports
- Control the order of data
- Format reports
- Select data before and after it is summed
- Change the way data is displayed
- Calculate new values based on detail and summed values
- Display group totals and grand totals
- Place data from multiple files into one report
- Save data in Excel and PDF formats
- Add flexibility to your report request
- Be introduced to efficient reporting techniques for relational databases
Who should take this class:
Users of FOCUS and WebFOCUS who wish to learn the FOCUS reporting language.
Also available as eGuide
Additional Knowledge: Users of FOCUS and WebFOCUS who wish to learn the FOCUS reporting language.
Next recommended courses: