Wondering what goes on behind the scenes of a WebFOCUS application? With this course, you’ll learn about the inner workings of a WebFOCUS application including processing sequence, the WebFOCUS Client, and the WebFOCUS Reporting Server.
You will learn how to:
- Use the Workspace Manager’s Web Console and the WebFOCUS Client Console
- Configure an Adapter
- Add a Reporting Server
- Connect to remote servers and configure deferred receipt with an alternate server
- Use the various configuration files, and the variables within them, to modify the functionality of your applications
- Work with the Application Namespace (APP commands) facility
- Create synonyms from a relational database
- How an application uses metadata (Master and Access Files)
- Enhance the Master File Descriptions for your data
- Debug with TRACE
Who should take this class:
Administrators and developers who want to manage, configure, and understand the processing of WebFOCUS applications.
Also available as eGuide
Next recommended courses: