Upgrade or validate your technical skills, and increase your project or employment opportunities, with WebFOCUS or Omni-Gen Accreditation.
New WebFOCUS Accreditation Program!
Demonstrate your technical skills with role-based WebFOCUS Accreditation:
- Business Analyst. Demonstrate your ability to build basic WebFOCUS components – reports, charts, visualizations, pages, and simple portals – and support WebFOCUS applications.
- Developer. Demonstrate your experience and knowledge in building and deploying enterprise-grade WebFOCUS applications.
Earn WebFOCUS Badges or Full Accreditation
Build your proficiency using the full scope of our training materials. Core skills Badges prepare and qualify you to take the full Accreditation Exam.
|Free Training → Self-Study, Online Courses → Instructor-Led Training & Workshops → |
Core Skills Badges → Full Accreditation!
To Earn a Digital Badge:
- 1. Complete two or more Education Courses. Each includes a technical challenge.
- 2. Register for, and pass, a core skills test with a grade of 85% or higher. You will receive your Digital Badge within 10 business days.
To Earn Full Accreditation:
- When you have earned all required Badges, register for the Accreditation Exam.
- Complete the hands-on Technical Challenge(s).
- Score 75% or more to earn Full Accreditation!
Learn more or register:
Omni-Gen Master Data Edition 3.12 Accreditation
Upgrade or validate your technical skills, increase your project or employment opportunities, with Omni-Gen Master Data Edition accreditation.
- Technical skills exam. Demonstrate your experience and knowledge to use and navigate the consoles, create models, use bundles, and remediate tickets by completing a technical challenge to test your hands-on proficiency.
- Prerequisites. Working knowledge and hands-on development with Omni-Gen Master Data Edition or completion of the Omni-Gen Solutions Basic Training (Course 820I312) is required.